Panama-Pacific International Exposition at San Francisco (1915 World's Fair)
From Kook Science
The Panama-Pacific International Exposition, or San Francisco World's Fair of 1915, was a World's Fair held at San Francisco, California from 20 February through 4 December 1915, the event based around celebrations of the completion of the Panama Canal in 1914. It featured pavilions sponsored by most of the American states and 24 other countries.
- Advance Information as to the Panama-Pacific Universal Exposition San Francisco 1915, San Francisco: Panama-Pacific International Exposition, 1913, https://archive.org/details/informationforvi00pana
- Official Handbook (Pre-Exposition Period) of the Panama-Pacific International Exhibition - 1915, San Francisco: Wahlgreen Co., 1915, https://archive.org/details/officialhandbook00pana
- The Panama-Pacific International Exposition at San Francisco, 1915, San Francisco: Robert A. Reid, 1915, https://archive.org/details/panapaciinteexpo00panarich
- The Red Book of Views of the Panama-Pacific International Exposition, San Francisco: Robert A. Reid, 1915, https://archive.org/details/redbookofviewsof00pana_0
- The Blue Book: A Comprehensive Official Souvenir View Book of the Panama-Pacific International Exposition at San Francisco 1915, San Francisco: Robert A. Reid, 1915, https://archive.org/details/bluebookcomprehe00pana