From Kook Science
|Born||Никола́й Константи́нович Ре́рих|
9 October 1874
(27 September 1874, O.S.)
St. Petersburg, Russian Empire
|Died||13 December 1947 (73)|
Naggar, Dominion of India
|Alma mater||St. Petersburg University; Imperial Academy of Arts|
|Spouse(s)||Helena Ivanovna Shaposhnikova (m. 1901)|
|Children||George Nicolas de Roerich (1902-1960); Svetoslav Roerich (1904-1993)|
Nikolai Konstantinovich Roerich (Russian Cyrillic: Никола́й Константи́нович Ре́рих (Рёрих); September 27 [October 9], 1874 - December 13, 1947), also known as Nicholas Roerich, was a Russian painter and mystic associated with Theosophy.
- Roerich, Nicholas (1922), Adamant, New York: Corona Mundi
- Roerich, Nicholas (1929), Altai-Himalaya: A Travel Diary, New York: Frederick A. Stokes
- Roerich, Nicholas (1930), Shambhala, New York: F. A. Stokes Co.
- Roerich, Nicholas (1930), Flame in Chalice, New York: Roerich Museum Press
- Roerich, Nicholas (1930), Heart of Asia, New York: Roerich Museum Press