N. W. Walker
From Kook Science
|N. W. Walker|
|Born||Norman Wardhaugh Walker|
4 January 1886
Genoa, Liguria, Kingdom of Italy
|Died||6 June 1985 (99)|
Cottonwood, Yavapai Co., Arizona
|Nationality||British (by descent); American (imm. 1910; nat. 1918)|
|Affiliations||Norwalk Laboratories of Health Research; Norwalk Laboratory of Nutritional Chemistry and Scientific Research|
|Known for||Norwalk Juicer (and raw juice advocacy in general)|
Norman Wardhaugh Walker (January 4, 1886 - June 6, 1985) was an American advocate of raw food dieting with an emphasis on vegetable and fruit juices, as well as an adherent to autointoxication theories of human health.
- Walker, N. W. (1936), Raw Vegetable Juices: What's Missing in Your Body?
- Walker, N. W. (1940), Diet & Salad Suggestions: For Use in Connection with Vegetable and Fruit Juices
- Walker, N. W. (1947), Diet & Salad Suggestions: For Use in Connection with Vegetable and Fruit Juices (Rev. ed.), Wickenburg, Ariz.: Norwalk Press, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102293860
- Walker, N. W. (1949), Become Younger, St. George, Utah: Norwalk Press, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102605766
- Walker, N. W. (1951), Your Fountain of Health: Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Wickenburg, Ariz.: Norwalk Press, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010745225
- Walker, N. W. (1961), Are You Slipping?
- Walker, N. W. (1972), The Natural Way to Vibrant Health
- Walker, N. W. (1974), Water Can Undermine Your Health
- Walker, N. W. (1977), Back to the Land ... for Self Preservation: a Freedom, Life-Style, and Nutritional Commentary
- Walker, N. W. (1979), Colon Health: the Key to a Vibrant Life
- Walker, N. W. (1981), Pure & Simple Natural Weight Control