From Kook Science
|Born||15 December 1937|
|Died||30 April 2011 (73)|
Mineola, Nassau Co., New York
|Workplace(s)||St. Francis College, New York|
|Affiliations||IAPR; Backster Research Foundation; Toth Pyramid Co.|
Max F. Toth (December 15, 1937 - April 30, 2011) was an American electronicist and neurosurgical technician who became most well-known as a pyramidologist and parapsychologist, drawing some notoriety beginning in the 1970s for his claims regarding the power of the pyramid form, which he detailed in his 1974 book Pyramid Power with co-author Greg Nielsen.
- Toth, Max; Nielsen, Greg (1974), Pyramid Power, New York: Freeway Press
- Toth, Max; Nielsen, Greg (1976), Pyramid Power, New York: Warner Books — revised and enlarged edition.
- Toth, Max (1979), Pyramid Prophecies, New York: Destiny Books — "The author of Pyramid Power reveals prophetic evidence concealed for centuries within the Great Pyramid of Giza and compares it with the prophecies of Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus."
- Toth, Max; Nielsen, Greg (1981), Pyramid Power: The Secret Energy of the Ancients Revealed, London: Excalibur Books
- Toth, Max (Oct./Nov. 1972), "Superstition Gives Way to Parapsychology", Beyond Reality (1), https://archive.org/details/Beyond_Reality_No_1
- Toth, Max (Dec. 1972), "The Mysterious Pyramids", Beyond Reality (2), https://archive.org/details/Beyond_Reality_No_2
- Toth, Max (Sep./Oct. 1974), "Taking the Guesswork Out of Research", Beyond Reality (11), https://archive.org/details/Beyond_Reality_No_11
- Nobile, Philip (2 Dec. 1973), "Has he been in the sun too long? Max Toth: pyramid power", Gastonia Gazette (Gastonia, NC): 12-C, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/4310900/
- Henschel, Emmy (22 July 1979), "What is Great Pyramid saying?", The Reporter (Fond du Lac, WI): 6, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/270686919/
- Loxton, Daniel (Dec. 2005), A Conversation with Max Toth, skeptic.com, https://www.skeptic.com/junior_skeptic/issue23/interview_Toth/