Masonic Fraternal Police Department (MFPD)
From Kook Science
The Masonic Fraternal Police Department was a Masonic-type organisation based in Santa Clarita, California under the leadership of David Inkk Henry (Grandmaster Henry X°, Illuminati Grandmaster X°) that came to media attention after Henry and two fellow members, Brandon Kiel, Henry's son-in-law and a community affairs liaison to then-Attorney General of California Kamala Harris, and Tonette Hayes/Henry, a minister and former ombudsman, were arrested in 2015 on charges impersonating police officers. The group, associated with the Most Worshipful Illustrious Scottish Knight Grand Supreme Council,[i] was described by its membership as being the inheritors of the Knights Templar, claiming a lineage dating back some three thousand years, and offered their services to "Masonic Sovereign Grand Masters and their Masonic Jurisdictions, as well as other Fraternities, Sororities and Greek Organizations," and planned to expand into, presumably in addition to their HQ, "33 other states, including Mexico City."[ii] It was associated with, or considered a successor to, Henry's earlier Masonic Investigative Bureau (MIB).
vs. Los Angeles County (2016)
After their arrests, the three M.F.P.D. members were formally charged with misdemeanor offences of falsely representing themselves as police officers by the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, while Henry further faced additional felony charges of perjury, and Kiel a charge of unlawful use of state identification. The charges against Brandon Kiel were reduced in January 2016 to perjury misdemeanors, and those charges were then dismissed on 19 April. On the same day that Kiel's charges were dismissed, after giving testimony in court, Henry died from a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung), leaving Tonette Hayes as the last remaining defendant. Hayes ultimately pled no contest on 29 April to a misdemeanor charge of unlawful use of a badge and was sentenced to three years probation, thirty days of community service, twenty-six weeks of counselling, and given orders to not possess a guard card nor impersonate an officer.
- CBSLA.com (5 May 2015), Group Claiming To Be Descendants Of Knights Templar Arrested In Impersonating Police Officers, losangeles.cbslocal.com, https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/05/05/group-claiming-to-be-descendants-of-knights-templar-arrested-for-impersonating-police-officers/
- Tse, Carman (6 May 2015), 3,000-Year Old Illuminati Police Force Meets Its Match, laist.com, https://laist.com/2015/05/06/masonic_fraternal_police_department.php
- Cadelago, Christopher (6 May 2015), "L.A.'s fake police case captivates, confounds – and captures Kamala Harris community liaison", Sacramento Bee (sacbee.com), https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article20373018.html
- Chabria, Anita (10 May 2015), "Top hats and gold cuffs: the curious case of California's fake masonic police force", Guardian (theguardian.com), https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/10/bizarre-tale-kamala-harris-aide-fake-masonic-police-force
- Hamilton, Matt (18 Apr. 2016), "Case against 3 who ran fake police force collapses; phony chief dies", Los Angeles Times (latimes.com), https://www.latimes.com/local/crime/la-me-fraternal-police-20160419-story.html
- ↑ Most Worshipful King David Masonic Prince Hall Grand Lodge, Inc., California Corporation C3374010, formed 15 April 2011, a.k.a. M.W. Illustrious Scottish Knights Grand Supreme Council, A.A.S.R. Inc., filing agent listed as Tonette Hayes.
- ↑ Per the group's website, masonicfraternalpolicedepartment.org/about