From Kook Science
|Prof. K. Feige|
|Born||3 October 1861|
Schwarzenau, Wittgenstein, Westphalia, Kingdom of Prussia, German Confederation
|Died||29 October 1938 (77) |
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
|Spouse(s)||Amalie Dickel Feige|
Karl August Feige (October 3, 1861 - October 29, 1938), typically advertised as Professor K. Feige, was a German-born American drugless and psychic healer, self-described as a psycho-therapist, who was active in Oklahoma and surrounding states from 1908 until his death.
- "WONDERFUL NEW SCIENCE - PROF. K. FEIGE, AN EMINENT GERMAN SCIENTIST, HAS LOCATED PERMANENTLY TO OUR CITY. WILL ESTABLISH SANITARIUM HERE. OFFICE AT 213½ W. MAIN ST. - DOES 'DRUGLESS' HEALING BY PSYCHIC 'METHODS.' CONSULTATION FREE.", Oklahoma City Daily Pointer (Oklahoma City, OK): 3, 16 Feb. 1908, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/661226399
- "FAST CURE KILLS After 36 Days without Food Famished Patient Dies. Victim Was Prominent Canadian — Physician Arrested.", Topeka State Journal (Topeka, KS): 10, 20 Apr. 1916, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/323853752/
- "Coroner's Jury Says Girl Starved - Manslaughter Charge Against 'Professor' Feige Urged. CHARGE WILL BE FILED. Assistant County Attorney to Issue Information Today.", Oklahoma City Times (Oklahoma City, OK): 1, 19 June 1919, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/174833607
- "COURT FILINGS", Frederick Press (Frederick, OK): 1, 17 Apr. 1925, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/631862784/, "Four cases have been filed in county court against Prof. K. Fiege by the State of Oklahoma, two charging practice of medicine without a license and two for practicing medicine without having a practioner's license recorded with the county clerk. The four cases are covered by cash bond in the sum of $1,000."
- "Spry German Couple Passes 50th Anniversary Planning Diamond One When They'll Be 100 - Old Age? Bah, Snorts Herr Feige, Discoverer of Youth's Secret", Oklahoma News (Oklahoma City, OK): 21, 7 May 1936, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/594922013/
- "Modern Foundation Of Youth Will Be Lecture Subject - Karl Feige, 76, Believes Diseases Can Be Cured by Natural Means", Cushing Daily Citizen (Cushing, OK): 6, 7 May 1936, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/595296432/
- ↑ "Search for Fountain of Youth Ends: Prof. Karl Feige Dies At Home Here", Oklahoma News (Oklahoma City, OK): 1, 30 Oct. 1938, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/594596292