Hiram E. Butler
From Kook Science
|Hiram E. Butler|
As depicted in "Solar Biology" (1899 ed.)
|Born||Hiram Erastus Butler|
29 July 1841
Lee, Oneida, New York
|Died||3 November 1916 (75)|
|Affiliations||Genii of Nations, Knowledges, and Religions, Esoteric Fraternity|
Hiram Erastus Butler (July 29, 1841 - November 3, 1916) was an American esoteric and New Thought writer, the founder of the Genii of Nations, Knowledges, and Religions (G.N.K.R.) and the Esoteric Fraternity.
- Butler, Hiram Erastus (1887), The Seven Creative Principles: Being a Series of Seven Lectures Delivered Before the Society for Esoteric Culture, of Boston, with Introductory Lecture on the Idea of God, and Concluding Lecture on the Esoteric Significance of Color, Boston: Esoteric Publishing Co., https://archive.org/details/sevencreativepri00butluoft
- Butler, Hiram Erastus (1887), Solar Biology, a Scientific Method of Delineating Character: Diagnosing Disease; Dertermining Mental Physical, And Business Qualifications, Conjugal Adaptability, Etc., Etc., From Date of Birth, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011436174
- Butler, Hiram Erastus (1888), G.N.K.R. No. 502: A Call to the "Awakened" From "The Unseen And Unknown" for an Esoteric College, And for G....R Dept. No. 1.
- Butler, Hiram Erastus (1893), Practical Methods to Insure Success, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006561032
- Butler, Hiram Erastus (1901), The Narrow Way of Attainment: Being a Series of Eight Lectures Delivered Before the Boston Society Esoteric
- Butler, Hiram Erastus (1908), The Goal of Life or Science and Revelation