Frederick W. Reed
From Kook Science
(Redirected from Frederick William Reed)
|Frederick W. Reed|
|Born||2 June 1871|
Chicago, Illinois 
|Died||1 March 1955 (83) |
Los Angeles, California
|Workplace(s)||Gravitonic Life Ray Estate|
|Known for||Gravitonic Life Ray Table|
|Spouse(s)||Helen Stowers (m. 1937) |
Frederick William[s] Reed (June 2, 1871 - March 1, 1955) was an American inventor and promoter of the Gravitonic Life Ray Table, a device he purported harnessed a form of vital energy he called gravitonic life rays to restore health.
- Reed, Frederick Williams (1934), Gravitonic Life Ray: What Is It?
- Gravitonic Liferay News (Gravitonic Liferay Estate, Inc.), 1938
- "Illinois, Cook County, Birth Certificates, 1871-1940," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q23M-QL49 : 18 May 2016), Frederick William Reed, 02 Jun 1871; Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States, reference/certificate 65010, Cook County Clerk, Cook County Courthouse, Chicago; FHL microfilm.
- "California Death Index, 1940-1997," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VGYF-K39 : 26 November 2014), Fredrick William Reed, 01 Mar 1955; Department of Public Health Services, Sacramento.
- "Arizona, County Marriages, 1871-1964," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QG16-Y7K1 : 29 November 2018), Fred Reed and Helen Stowers, 16 Jan 1937; citing Marriage, Maricopa, Pinal, Arizona Territory, United States, Arizona Department of Libraries, Archives, and Public Records, Phoenix; FHL microfilm 004251664.