|Alias(es)||Opharial, Jair III|
|Born||6 June 1900|
|Died||24 December 1988 (88) |
New Westminster, British Columbia
|Affiliations||College of Cosmic Science;|
Aryan Astrological Occult Church of Christ (A.A.O.C.C.)
Frederick Hathaway (June 6, 1900 - December 24, 1988), also known as Opharial, was an English-born Canadian astrologer, founder of the Aryan Astrological Occult Church of Christ (A.A.O.C.C.), and publisher of Canadian Astrology and North American Astrologer magazines.
- Opharial (1933), Astrology for Busy People, Moose Jaw, Sask.: Frederick Hathaway
- Hathaway, Frederick, Popular Astrology for Everybody
- Canadian Astrology (Moose Jaw, Sask.)
- The North American Astrologer (Regina, Sask.)
- Kuffert, Len (March 2010), "Tempest in the Tea Leaves: Broadcasting the Esoteric Arts and Mystic Sciences, 1937–1953", Canadian Historical Review (Toronto: University of Toronto Press) 91 (1): 1-26, http://dx.doi.org/10.3138/chr.91.1.1
- British Columbia Death Registration: 1988-09-021664BC; Archives Mfilm Number: B17120GSU, Mfilm Number:1709268
- Carter, S. Maurice, ed. (1941), "HATAHAWAY, Dr. Frederick", Who's Who in British Columbia, 1940-41, 4, Victoria, B.C.: Admark, p. 95, "Principal of College of Cosmic Science (Vancouver B.C.) and Leader of the Aryan Astrological Occult Church of Christ (A.A.O.C.C.) [...] founded the magazines Canadian Astrology and the North American Astrologer, author of "Astrology for Busy People", "Collective Occult Teachings of the A.A.O.C.C.", "The North American Astrologer", etc."