From Kook Science
|Born||Ernest Yates Loomis|
14 December 1863
Sunfield, Michigan 
|Died||3 March 1929 (65)|
New York 
|Workplace(s)||Ernest Loomis & Co.|
|Affiliations||Home Silent Thought Brotherhood, American Institute of Phrenologists|
Ernest Yates Loomis (December 14, 1863 - March 3, 1929) was an American occultist, author, and publisher (as Ernest Loomis & Co.).
- Loomis, Ernest (1898), Seven Essays On the Subject of Your Practical Forces, Showing How to Use Them In All Business And Art, Chicago: Ernest Loomis & Co., https://archive.org/details/sevenessaysonsub00loom
- Loomis, Ernest (1904), Life Science: a Practical Course of Instruction Issued In 52 Parts
- Inwood's Occult Connection, myinwood.net, 2008-10-04, http://myinwood.net/inwoods-occult-connection/ — about Loomis and his varied occultic pursuits
- Loomis, Elias; Loomis, Elisha Scott, eds (1909). Descendants of Joseph Loomis in America, and his Antecedents in the Old World. Elisha S. Loomis, Ph.D. p. 577. https://archive.org/details/descendantsofjos00loom. Retrieved 2016-05-11. "ERNEST YATES LOOMIS, b. Sunfield. Mich., Dec. 14, 1863; m. Dec. 20, 1883, Julia Burton, dau. of John Boulware and Roberta (Tompkins) Kidd, of Richmond, Va. Removed to Chicago, engaged in book business, then real estate, and for the last 15 years has been publishing books and magazines in Chicago and now in N. Y. City. Author of Life Science, in 52 Vol., and several other works. Very successful business man. Made and lost three small fortunes before age of 30 — and making fourth one. Resided at Inwood-on-the-Hudson. Address, 28 E. 9th St., N.Y. C. 3 ch'n."
- "New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:24M3-R7X : accessed 12 May 2016), Ernest Yates Loomis, 03 Mar 1929; citing Death, Manhattan, New York, New York, United States, New York Municipal Archives, New York; FHL microfilm 2,057,013.