Earth Coincidence Control Office (ECCO)
From Kook Science
The Earth Coincidence Control Office (ECCO) is, according to John C. Lilly, a governing body devoted to managing of coincidence in the lives of beings on Earth, described as "one of God's field offices," and further broken down as a sub-unit of the Solar System Control Unit (SSCU), itself under the Galactic Coincidence Control (GCC), all ultimately under the jurisdiction of the Cosmic Coincidence Control Center (CCCC).
- As published in: Lilly, John C.; Lilly, Antonietta (1976), "Coincidence Control Develops the Dyad", The Dyadic Cyclone, New York: Simon & Schuster, p. 26-27
If you wish to control coincidences in your own life on the planet Earth, we will cooperate and determine those coincidences for you under the following conditions:
- You must know/assume/simulate our existence in ECCO
- You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control of your coincidences.
- You must exert your best capabilities for your survival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of ECCO's earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service
- You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.
- You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/ reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem cataclysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.
- You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.
- Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.
- When your mission on planet Earth is completed, you will no longer be required to remain/return there.
- Remember the motto passed to us (from GCC via SSCU): "Cosmic Love is absolutely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."
- ↑ Mishlove, Jeffrey; Lilly, John C. (1998), "From Here to Alternity", Thinking Allowed: Conversations on the Leading Edge of Knowledge and Discovery, http://www.intuitionnetwork.org/txt/lilly.htm
- Lilly's dolphin work served as an inspiration for the video game Ecco the Dolphin (and subsequent sequels), a series which involves a bottlenose dolphin (Ecco) battling hostile extraterrestrials. The creator of the game has reported that the name Ecco is not derivative of ECCO, being purely coincidence, as you might expect.