Central Scientific College
|Central Scientific College|
|Predecessor||Indiana Chiropractic College (1922)|
|President & Dean||O. J. Briggs|
|Main organ||Central Scientific College News|
The Central Scientific College of Chiropractic was an Indiana-based scholastic enterprise (or diploma mill), formed by O. J. Briggs in 1923 as a successor to his Indiana Chiropractic College (organised in 1922), which offered to students the degrees of "Doctor, Master and Philosopher of Chiropractic," with courses in "Anatomy, Physiology, Chemistry, Pathology, Toxicology, Histology, Gynecology, Psychology, Salesmanship, Nerve Tracing, Palpation, Spinal Analysis, Chiropractic, Neurology, Hygiene, Symptomatology, Principles and Philosophy of Chiropractic, and Technique of Chiropractic."
- "Otis J. Briggs, Drugless Healer School Head, Admits Predating Diplomas to Escape Law - GIVES "GRADUATE LIST" - Knew It Was Illegal, but Wanted to "Help Some of the Boys."", Indianapolis Star (Indianapolis, Indiana): 1-2, 1927-06-25, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/104895810/
- Esarey, Logan (1924), "Otis James Briggs, A.B., D.C., Ph.D.", History of Indiana From Its Exploration to 1922, 4, Dayton, Ohio: Dayton Historical Publishing Co., http://debmurray.tripod.com/marion/marbioref-33.htm