"To seek out numeric properties and prime positions;
to boldly prove where no man has proved before!"
Summary: An expedition to conquer the greatest unsolved problem in mathematics - the Riemann Hypothesis. By amateurs across the world. An ongoing workshop presented by Compasswallah. Began Oct. 19, 2011.
• About the ZetaTrek (whatofs and wherefores)
• KNK103: The Crystals of Mt. Zeta
• @fadesingh (the Captain of this mission)
• #ZETATREK (the Twitter hashtag to follow)
• ZetaTrek Basecamp (the Google Doc to follow and review)
• GAP (the software for algebraic calculation) — official page, GGAP front-end program
- "Birds and Frogs", by Freeman Dyson (PDF, ams.org)
- "Prime Obsession", by John Derbyshire (amazon.com)
- "Disquisitiones Arithmeticae", by Carl Friedrich Gauss (1798), translation by Arthur A. Clarke (amazon.com)
- "Indian Mathematician Takes Shot At Proving Riemann Hypothesis", Slashdot.org (October 6, 2011)
- "Climbing Mt. Zeta With The Man Who Wants To Prove The Riemann Hypothesis", Techie-buzz.com (October 14, 2011)
- "Kan kvasikrystaller løse Riemanns hypotese?", Ing.dk (November 5, 2011)
- "A cracking good mystery", Times of India (January 7, 2012)
- "A Quest to Solve One of Math's Great Puzzles", Zombal.com (April 29, 2012)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "ZETATREK"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Media in category "ZETATREK"
This category contains only the following file.
- ZETATREK ticket.jpg 920 × 450; 38 KB