From Kook Science
|Bruce L. Cathie|
|Born||11 February 1930|
|Died||2 June 2013 (83) |
Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
|Occupation(s)||Airline pilot (NAC, ANZ)|
Bruce Leonard Cathie (February 11, 1930 - June 2, 2013) was a New Zealander commercial airline pilot and ufologist who sought to explain how such flying craft might operate by postulating and detailing a system he called the World Energy Grid in a series of books.
- Cathie, Bruce (1968), Harmonic 33, Wellington: A. H. & A. W. Reed, https://www.amazon.com/Harmonic-33-Bruce-L-Cathie/dp/0589000837/?tag=apopheniacs-20
- Cathie, Bruce; Temm, Peter Neville (1971), Harmonic 695: The UFO and Anti-Gravity, Wellington: A. H. & A. W. Reed, https://www.amazon.com/s?k=%22Harmonic+695%3A+The+UFO+and+Anti-Gravity%22&tag=apopheniacs-20
- Cathie, Bruce (1977), Harmonic 288: The Pulse of the Universe, Wellington: A. H. & A. W. Reed, https://www.amazon.com/Pulse-Universe-Harmonic-288/dp/B000M0VUMU/?tag=apopheniacs-20
- Cathie, Bruce (1983), Harmonic 371244: The Bridge to Infinity, Oratia, Auckland: Quark Enterprises, https://www.amazon.com/s?k=%22Harmonic+371244%3A+The+Bridge+to+Infinity%22&tag=apopheniacs-20
- Cathie, Bruce (1990), The Energy Grid: Harmonic 695, the Pulse of the Universe: the Investigation into the World Energy Grid, Tehachapi, Cal.: American West Publishers, https://www.amazon.com/s?k=%22The+Energy+Grid%22+1990&tag=apopheniacs-20
- Cathie, Bruce (1994), The Harmonic Conquest of Space, Nexus Magazine, https://www.amazon.com/s?k=%22The+Harmonic+Conquest+of+Space%22+1994&tag=apopheniacs-20
- Bruce Leonard CATHIE, nzherald.co.nz, https://notices.nzherald.co.nz/obituaries/nzherald-nz/obituary.aspx?n=bruce-leonard-cathie&pid=165122861&fhid=12579, "CATHIE, Bruce Leonard. Peacefully on June 2nd 2013 at North Shore Hospice, surrounded by his family. Retired airline pilot (NAC, Air New Zealand) and author[...] Published in The New Zealand Herald from June 3 to June 4, 2013"