From Kook Science
As seen in "Universal Naturopathic Encyclopedia" (1918)
|Born||3 February 1872 |
Michelbach, Baden (Germany)
|Died||5 September 1945 (73) |
Butler, New Jersey
|Nationality||German; American (from 1900) |
|Alma mater||1902, Universal College of Osteopathy in New York|
|Workplace(s)||American School of Naturopathy; American Naturopathic Association|
|Spouse(s)||Aloysia (Louise) Stroebele (m. 1901) |
Benedict Lust (February 3, 1872 - September 5, 1945) was a German-born osteopathic physician, promoter of naturopathy, publisher of an extensive library of texts on healthful living and unconventional medicine, and founder of the American Naturopathic Association.
- Bradshaw, William R.; Lust, Benedict (1914), Naturopathy: The Medicine of the Future, Butler, N.J.: Benedict Lust
- Lust, Benedict; Lust, Louise (1914), Man, Learn to Think, Butler, N.J.: Benedict Lust
- Lust, Benedict; Lust, Louise (1914), The Helper in Distress, Butler, N.J.: Benedict Lust
- Lust, Benedict; Lust, Louise (1915), Everything is Attainable Through Training of Thought, Butler, N.J.: Benedict Lust
- Lust, Benedict (1915), What Your Mind Can Do, New York: Naturopathic Publishing Co.
- Lust, Benedict, ed. (1918), Universal Naturopathic Encyclopedia, Directory And Buyers' Guide: Year Book Of Drugless Therapy For 1918-19, Butler, New Jersey: Benedict Lust, https://archive.org/details/universalnaturop00lust
- "Find A Grave Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVK7-11CN : 13 December 2015), Benedict Lust, 1945; Burial, Butler, Morris, New Jersey, United States of America, Mount Calvary Cemetery; citing record ID 36598167, Find a Grave, http://www.findagrave.com.
- "New York Naturalization Index (Soundex), 1792-1906," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVTW-SPFW : 13 February 2015), Benedict Lust, 1900; citing , New York, New York, United States, Index to Naturalization Petitions filed in Federal, state and local court in New York, 1792-1906, NARA microfilm publication M1674 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 145; FHL microfilm 1,420,411.
- "New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:24SJ-VHM : 20 March 2015), Benedict Lust and Aloisia Stroebele, 11 Jun 1901; citing Marriage, Manhattan, New York, New York, United States, New York City Municipal Archives, New York; FHL microfilm 1,570,513.