Walter Gorn Old
From Kook Science
|Walter Gorn Old|
|Born||Walter Richard Old|
20 March 1864
Handsworth, England, United Kingdom
|Died||23 December 1929 (65)|
Hove, England, U.K.
Walter Gorn Old (March 20, 1864 - December 23, 1929), also known as Walter Richard Old, was an English astrologer and Theosophist, noted for his astrological writings under the pen name Sepharial and for his proposal of a second moon of Earth that he called Lilith.
- Sepharial (pseud.), The Prognostications of the Ruling Sign
- Sepharial (pseud.), The Silver Key: A Scientific Guide to Speculation
- Sepharial (pseud.) (1887), Astrological Judgment Upon the Great Solar Eclipse of 1887: Being a Definite and Lucid Explanation of the Great Social Reformation and European Crisis Presignified in the Celestial World, Birmingham
- Sepharial (pseud.); Williams, E. F. (1891), On the Treatment of Criminals and Lunatics: from Flesh-Eating to Fruit-Eating, London
- Sepharial (pseud.) (1911), The Kabala of Numbers: a Handbook of Interpretation, London: W. Rider & Son, Ltd., https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100493463
- Sepharial (pseud.) (1914), A Manual of Occultism, London: W. Rider & Son, Ltd., https://archive.org/details/manualofoccultis01seph
- Sepharial (pseud.) (1918), The Science of Foreknowledge: Being a Compendium of Astrological Reseach, Philosophy and Practice, in the East and West: Containing Material Now Otherwise Inaccessible to the Student, and the Radix System or Method of Directing for Future Events and Tendencies As Used by the Author and Hitherto Unpublished, London: W. Foulsham & Co.
- Sepharial (pseud.) (1921), New Dictionary of Astrology: In Which All Technical and Abstruse Terms Used in the Textbooks of the Science Are Intimately Explained and Illustrated, London: W. Rider & Son, Ltd.
- Sepharial (pseud.) (1925), The Theory of Geodetic Equivalents in Relation to Mundane Astrology Including Many Remarkable Proofs and Striking Prophecies, London: W. Foulsham & Co.
- Farnell, Kim (1998), The Astral Tramp: A Biography of the Astrologer Sepharial, London, UK: Ascella Publications, https://amzn.to/2e8imQm