E. W. Bullinger
From Kook Science
(Redirected from Ethelbert William Bullinger)
|Rev. Ethelbert William Bullinger|
|Born||15 December 1837|
Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
|Died||6 June 1913 (75)|
London, England, U.K.
|Affiliations||Church of England|
|Known for||Dispensationalist theology|
Ethelbert William Bullinger (December 15, 1837 - June 6, 1913) was an English priest of the Anglican Church, Biblical scholar, and hyper-dispensationalist theologian, notably a proponent of Acts 28 dispensationalism (or Bullingerism). Of interest, Bullinger wrote in support of the views that the astrological constellations are demonstrations of Biblical revelation, that the Bible may be read numerologically, and that the flat earth hypothesis (as promoted by the Universal Zetetic Society) is valid.
- Bullinger, Ethelbert W. (1893), The Witness of the Stars, London: The Author, https://archive.org/details/witnessofthestar00bulluoft
- Bullinger, E. W. (1894), Number in Scripture: It's Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance, Bromley: The Author, https://archive.org/details/numberinscriptur0000bull
- Bullinger, E. W. (1900), The Vision of Isaiah: Its Structure And Scope, London: Eyre & Spottiswoode, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100034115
- Bullinger, E. W. (1903), The Book of Job: Part 1. The Oldest Lesson in the World; Part 2. A Rhythmical Translation, With the Structure; and Brief, Explanatory, and Critical Notes, London: Eyre & Spottiswoode, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007685962
- Bullinger, E. W. (1910), How to Enjoy the Bible, Or, The "Word", And "the Words", How to Study Them, London: Eyre & Spottiswoode, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100200266
Bullinger also edited Things To Come: A Journal of Biblical Literature, with the Special Reference to Prophetic Truth from its founding in 1894 until his death.