From Kook Science
(Redirected from 江本勝)
|Born||22 July 1943|
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
|Died||17 October 2014 (71) |
|Alma mater||Yokohama Municipal University (International Relations)|
|Known for||Messages from Water|
Masaru Emoto (Japanese: 江本勝, Emoto Masaru; July 22, 1943 - October 17, 2014) was a Japanese author who proposed that the molecular structure of water could be influenced by the human mind and retains a form of memory.
- Emoto, Masaru (1999), Messages from Water: The First Pictures of Frozen Water Crystals, Netherlands: Hado Pub.
- Emoto, Masaru; Thayne, David A. (2004), The Hidden Messages in Water, Hillsboro: Beyond Words Pub.
- Emoto, Masaru (2004), The True Power of Water: Healing and Discovering Ourselves, Hillsboro: Beyond Words Pub.
- Emoto, Masaru (2004), Love Thyself: The Message from Water III, Carlsbad, Calif.: Hay House
- Emoto, Masaru (2005), The Secret Life of Water, New York: Atria Books
- Emoto, Masaru (2007), The Miracle of Water, New York: Atria Books
- Emoto, Masaru (2006), Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-Being, New York: Atria Books